Developed in partnership with The Hip Society, expert insight and practical guidance help you master every technique and make the best decisions for each patient.
- More than 150 leading surgeons share wisdom and expertise for more than 70 surgical challenges.
- Strategies and step-by-step guidance from a master of each surgical technique
- Comprehensive start-to-finish coverage for virtually every challenge you are likely to encounter.
- Guidance on making confident decisions with the latest evidence and the rigorous AAOS peer-review process.
- Product Type:
- Lieberman, Jay R.; Berry, Daniel J.
- Publication Year:
- Doody's Star Rating®:
- A&A Practice
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- Anatomic Exposures in Vascular Surgery
- ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology
- Clustering Challenges in Biological Networks
- Essential Guide to Primary Care Procedures, The
- Fields Virology: Emerging Viruses
- Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia
- Harris & Harris' Radiology of Emergency Medicine
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine
- McGlamry's Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Mulholland and Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles & Practice
- Nanosciences: The Invisible Revolution
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Nursing2023 Drug Handbook
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgical Oncology
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy!
- Principles and Practice of Palliative Care and Supportive Oncology
- Psychiatric Interview, The
- Real Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Resolving Ethical Dilemmas: A Guide for Clinicians
- Survey of Anesthesiology
- Techniques in Knee Surgery
- Techniques in Ophthalmology
- The Editor's Handbook
- Washington Manual of Critical Care, The