Top 3 Differentials in Nuclear Medicine: A Case Review by renowned nuclear radiologist Ely A. Wolin and esteemed contributors is one in a series of radiology case books mirroring the format of the highly acclaimed O'Brien classic, Top 3 Differentials in Radiology: A Case Review. The book is organized into 12 parts, with initial parts covering neuro, thyroid and parathyroid, cardiac, lung, hepatobiliary, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and bone imaging. Latter parts focus on imaging of various inflammatory processes, infections, and neoplasms. The final part covers the important topic of quality control, which is essential for both American Board of Radiology (ABR) exam review and clinical practice.
Each case is formatted as a two-page unit. The left page features clinical images, succinctly captioned findings, and pertinent clinical history. The right page includes the key imaging gamut, differential diagnoses rank-ordered by the ""Top 3,"" additional diagnostic considerations, and clinical pearls.
- More than 250 high-quality scintigraphic and radiologic images enhance diagnostic skills
- State-of-the-art nuclear imaging gamuts featuring F-18 FDG PET and SPECT
- 147 carefully selected nuclear radiology cases provide illustrative examples across all imaging modalities, delivering a robust, well-rounded nuclear medicine review
- A list of differential diagnoses provides an excellent curriculum guide for trainees and educators alike
Radiology residents, nuclear medicine residents and fellows, and staff radiologists preparing for certification will greatly benefit from reading this text as a radiology board review. This high-yield resource is also a must-have for all radiologists who utilize nuclear imaging in their practice.
- Thieme Medical Publishers
- Product Type:
- Wolin, Ely A.
- 1st Ed.
- Publication Year: