Edited by Dr. Marc S. Sabatine and compiled by residents, fellows, and attending physicians at the world-renown Massachusetts General Hospital, this best-selling reference provides dependable, up-to-date information needed to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a state-of-the-art treatment plan. Featuring easily accessible bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms, Pocket Medicine provides focused coverage of internal medicine in the traditional, easy-to-use binding you know and love.
Offers fast and easy access to essential information on the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology.
Includes references to landmark papers to help you intelligently answer questions on rounds–all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds.
Features user-friendly tabs and a two-color design to help you find information quickly, as well as a full-color, 16-page insert featuring radiology and pathology images.
Provides ideal coverage for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, and PAs.
Prepare for board exams! Mirroring the organization of Pocket Medicine, Pocket Medicine High-Yield Board Review features 500 practice questions so you can practice for your board exam.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- Product Type:
- Sabatine, Marc
- Internal Medicine
- 8th Ed.
- Publication Year:
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2023
- Alzheimer's Care Today
- AMED Allied and Complementary Medicine
- American Journal of Critical Care
- Anatomic Exposures in Vascular Surgery
- ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology
- Bailey’s Head & Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- Critical Care Nurse
- Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts (IPA)
- JBI PACES
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy
- Lippincott Nursing Procedures
- Mental Measurements Yearbook
- Mulholland and Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles & Practice
- Neurology Clinical Practice
- Nursing2023 Drug Handbook
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgical Oncology
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy!
- Principles and Practice of Palliative Care and Supportive Oncology
- Real Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Surgical Exposures in Foot & Ankle Surgery: The Anatomic Approach
- Survey of Anesthesiology
- Techniques in Knee Surgery
- Techniques in Ophthalmology