Transplantation medicine is rapidly evolving, along with regulations regarding donor screening, organ handling and processing and disease prevention. Clinicians, professionals and researchers can stay current with highly ranked Transplantation content from the world’s leading publishers. And with Ovid’s unmatched online search, discovery and management solutions, they can quickly search all of your library’s clinical content and manage their projects with ease.
- Coverage spans Stem Cell, Liver, Nephrology Dialysis, Bone Marrow, Kidney and more
- Over half of the transplantation journals on Ovid received high journal rankings
- 5 of Ovid’s transplantation books received a Doody’s Star Rating® of 3 or above
- Access to all randomized controlled trials in organ transplantation through LWW’s Transplant Library database
- Ovid offers 100% non-embargoed journals on Journals@Ovid
Browse key Transplantation products on Ovid below or view Ovid’s complete Transplantation catalog.