Designed by clinical experts. Controlled by you.
We know how difficult it is to balance caring for patients with the increasing regulatory, quality and financial challenges of delivering care. Explore below how Sentri7 can help your team solve challenges and improve program performance.
Key Reasons Customers Choose Sentri7
- Access to hundreds of clinically trusted rules and intervention workflows – Expert clinicians update and validate our content as science and regulations change, allowing for rapid practice adoption. UpToDate and Lexicomp content support Sentri7’s rules and clinical recommendations.
- Turnkey adoption of the latest guidance in minutes - One click to publish new content for a facility or across a health system, standardizing strategic programs for maximum impact. No IT or EHR vendor support required.
- Real-time alerts and guidance that teams trust - With evidence-based alerts reduce alert fatigue that is a barrier to consistent care quality. Teams respond fast and early to tailored clinical recommendations provided for each qualifying patient.
- Tailored workflows and automated tasks - Easy customization so front-line clinicians receive alerts and information in their daily workflow, including in their devices or with a central dashboard.
- Actionable metrics to guide hospital or health-system strategies delivered via intuitive and customizable analytics dashboards. Access in-depth operational reports drive improvements in cost and quality, as well as national comparison metrics.
Identify At-Risk Patients Earlier to Improve CareSentri7 Clinical Surveillance technology integrates with your EHR, synthesizes disparate data and runs sophisticated rule logic created by Wolters Kluwer’s expert clinicians. This methodology ensures no patient is overlooked and prioritizes those patients requiring a change in care earlier.
$2 million in savings through optimizing drug therapies
Aultman Hospital’s adoption of Sentri7 enabled pharmacy leadership to regularly track overall antibiotic spending, particularly on high cost and broad-spectrum antibiotics like daptomycin. Aultman was able to integrate its EHR and set up antimicrobial stewardship rules and workflows to prioritize patients in real-time in a centralized dashboard, taking the guesswork out of where the pharmacy team could make the biggest impact on care.