When you need to look up critical concepts, topics, or master content, Lippincott Connect can help. Ace coursework, prep for exams, and build confidence for clinical practice.
Why Lippincott Connect?
- It was designed based on intensive research work with students, residents, and faculty, and reflects what today’s students need to succeed in challenging classes and into practice.
- Get a full, searchable eBook that allows you to highlight and take notes on key passages, color coding them for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Enjoy lifetime access to the best educational resources in just a single online library.
- Look up important clinical concepts at a moment’s notice.
- Avoid wasting time struggling to organize study materials efficiently.
- View related text, video and self-assessments in a simple, one-page display.
How does Lippincott Connect work?
- Purchase a new print book or buy a standalone eBook.
- Activate your access code at connect.lww.com for a personalized study library hosted by Lippincott.
- Add to the library a digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Create Study Collections
- Pool content from books across your entire library into Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.