Visualize, track, and communicate performance with ease
- At-a-glance views of key performance indicators (KPIs) and business metrics provide a concise and consolidated format to analyze performance against business goals and objectives and easily communicate key metrics to executives and business partners.
- Pre-built, interactive KPI dashboards with drill-down capability allow for more granular analysis of matters, operations, legal spend, and more, which enables better-informed business decisions.
- Data visualizations on multiple dimensions, including bar, column, line charts, and graphs, allow users to analyze and interpret data quickly without having to run detailed reports.
- The ability to benchmark legal spend and legal operations performance to industry peers using data from LegalVIEW, the world’s largest data warehouse of legal performance benchmark data, allows clients to identify where they excel, as well as opportunities for improvement (available exclusively to LegalVIEW data contributors).
Efficiently share relevant information and insights
- The ability to easily export data and KPIs into other formats, documents, and presentations to share with business partners and key stakeholders, which enhances communication and collaboration.
- Custom-built KPIs track and measure metrics and performance specific to a client’s strategic objectives, which allows users to quickly view and analyze the factors that most impact their business.
- Dashboards can update on a set frequency, and email reminders are sent to notify users when a dashboard is available for review, which ensures that users always have the most current and relevant data to inform decisions.
Enjoy secure, efficient, and easy deployment
- Delivered as a SaaS-based offering, the dashboards solution requires no on-site installation or technical support, which makes it easy to get started.
- Data can be imported into the solution from multiple sources across the organization without complex integration work, which makes the solution easy to manage while also enabling consolidated reporting.
- Near-real-time data updates and secure encryption ensure that clients always have access to the most current metrics and information and that their security requirements are met.
- Role-based security ensures that data is only accessible to authorized users and that staff members have access to the information that is most relevant to their role.