With a new user interface and updated search capabilities, the innovative corporate counsel workflow solution will be featured at the Association of Corporate Counsel Annual Meeting.
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. introduces redesigned General Counsel Navigator
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. today announced that General Counsel Navigator, the company's leading workflow solution for corporate counsel professionals, has been redesigned and relaunched on a new platform. Designed by in-house counsel, the solution features a new, intuitive user interface and search capabilities, providing users with a single resource to access Wolters Kluwer's expert content and actionable information more quickly than ever before. Wolters Kluwer will feature the tool at the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Annual Meeting from October 15-18 in Washington, D.C.
After launching in 2013, Wolters Kluwer's General Counsel Navigator has been recognized as a market-leading workflow solution for in-house counsel in smaller legal departments for its ability to address their unique research and daily workflow needs. With its new interface and search functionality, the tool now allows users to pinpoint information on any number of legal topics more quickly, ultimately allowing for significant legal spend optimization, or decreasing the spend on outside counsel. General Counsel Navigator also allows users to work more efficiently across their own legal departments with easy document-sharing capabilities.
"The new platform for General Counsel Navigator is the result of extensive conversations with our customers to address the pain points and challenges that in-house counsel face every day," said Tina Ayotte Welu, Corporate Counsel Practice Lead for Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. "By integrating a wide range of materials with new technological features and search capabilities, the new interface brings the capabilities of the original tool to the next level."
Notable features of General Counsel Navigator include:
- An intuitive interface and topical hierarchy created according to the Corporate Counsel viewpoint;
- Eight multistate surveys across key topical areas, as well as checklists, forms, news, secondary information and primary law;
- Practical information created by in-house counsel coupled with explanatory material from Wolters Kluwer'sexperts;
- Quick Answers, a tool that highlights a quick summary answer with applicable quick links to more in-depth information at the top of your search results;
- News written for corporate counsel;
- Complete primary law source collection including federal and state information;
- "Ask an Editor", providing users with the ability to email Wolters Kluwer's expert editorial staff for assistance finding resources on a particular topic.
The ACC Annual Meeting will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. To speak with Wolters Kluwer experts to see a demo for General Counsel Navigator and learn about other workflow solutions, visit Booth #355.
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, governance, risk & compliance, and legal & regulatory sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.