With remote interactions becoming the norm, now more than ever, collaborative technologies are crucial to supporting and transforming the way professionals interact with each other and how firms connect with their clients.
By participating in the CCH Forward Together virtual online conference, tax and accounting professionals will have the opportunity to interact with and learn from some of the top tax & accounting practitioners, technologists, and thought leaders in the profession, earning up to 25 CPE credits during a wide range of interactive online sessions, including the eagerly anticipated:
- A Fireside Chat with Bob Dohrer (AICPA Chief Auditor). Discussion on how auditors are affected by the recent Auditing Standards Board (ASB) standards and active agendas
- Best Practices for Data Gathering. Practical tips and best-practices for maintaining productivity when sourcing client tax data during the COVID-19 social distancing measures
- COVID-19 Tax Changes Affecting Individuals. Detailed analysis of COVID-19 legislative changes pertaining to individuals with emphasis on due diligence and planning
- Virtual Office Technology Best Practices. Discussion on best practices, tips, and tricks when using technology to support the growing demand of a flexible work environment
- What’s New with Tax. Overview of enhancements in the award-winning CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax and CCH Axcess™ Tax compliance solutions ahead of 2020 tax return filing season
About Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting is part of Wolters Kluwer (WKL), a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the healthcare; tax and accounting; governance, risk and compliance; and legal and regulatory sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.