Transparency of methods and reporting is a key measure of scientific credibility; JBI has published open access methods for content development and created it as a living space that anyone can read and adopt. See https://wiki.jbi.global/display/JED for more information about our methods, editorial quality and control and operations.
When reliability matters, better evidence leads to better outcomes. As a point of care resource, the JBI EBP Database rates highly across key metrics for quality:
- JBI is in the top three providers for nursing care
- JBI is ranked equal first for: content presentation, clinically useful recommendations, implementation support, editorial quality, connection to audit tools, and evidence-based methodology:
- Each RP has supporting evidence that was developed using JBI’s standards for quality and reliability
- Each ES and RP is subject to double peer review
- Each ES and RP is regularly updated to include the latest evidence
Reference: Campbell et al, 2015. Evidence-based practice point of care resources: a quantitative evaluation of quality, rigor and content. Worldviews on Evidence-based Nursing; 12;6;313-27