Are you one of the 50% of financial executives failing to meet your automation objectives? Do you feel like the data are running away from you? Are you anticipating a slew of new regulations?
If so, you’re not alone. Finance teams everywhere are feeling the pressure.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- What steps CFOs are taking to future proof their processes
- How CFOs plan to respond to anticipated market pressures
- The tools CFOs are employing now to combat disruption later
- Martin Watson is Director of Strategic Accounts at Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik. He has over 25 years of experience in financial systems strategy and implementation.
- Sofia Papadimitriou is Head of Global Processes in Group Finance at Nilfisk. She’s responsible for leading finance transformation initiatives aimed at improving the finance function for the group.
- Atul Mehta is Director of Global Record-to-Report Process at Mars, the global confectionery business. Prior to that, he was a senior Finance leader at GE Healthcare.
- Gary Simon is Group Publisher of FSN Publishing. He is a graduate of London University, a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, and a Fellow of the British Computer Society. In addition to over 30 years of experience in implementing management and financial reporting systems, Simon has authored four books and is a popular independent speaker on market developments. He was formerly a partner in Deloitte for more than 16 years.”