Date: May 18, 2021
Time: 11:00am ET / 4:00pm BST
Duration: 1 hour
With the world facing a tough economic landscape, 2021 promises to be a testing time for businesses globally and the banks that serve and support them. For many banks, the situation is an opportunity to optimize and transform finance and risk systems.
Join Sid Dash from Chartis Research and Bill Collette from Wolters Kluwer as they look at the evolving landscape and how banks are proactively integrating systems to move beyond asset liability management for better decision making and accountability.
Best practices to be addressed include:
- Creating a clean, comprehensive view of budgeting and forecasting
- Implementing a single source of data to ensure consistency, availability, reconciliation, and accuracy across departments,
- Providing continuity between asset liability management (ALM), budgets and regulatory reporting submissions,
- Integrating balance sheet management with modeling, stress testing, credit and more!
- Empowering front-line managers to input assumptions that drive risk adjusted performance and profitability