Please note that the webinar you’re viewing was previously recorded on September 14th. CT Corporation is only an accredited provider in CA, IL, NY and PA for live webinars. As a result by watching this webinar CLE credit will not be granted.
On-demand webinar: UCC due diligence — A foundational strategy for success
The laws, rules, and policies surrounding UCC due diligence might seem straightforward but are actually quite nuanced. Even the simplest UCC filings require close attention to detail. Join this CLE webinar to establish a solid foundation for UCC due diligence and ensure efficient filings.
CT’s expert will discuss the established benchmarks in due diligence analysis, outlining key aspects in such as general search rules, important forms, and the significance of the debtor name. Attendees will learn tactics in developing initial strategies and also learn about recent cases and their implications for firms.
- Article Nine – Strategies to Navigate and File Correctly
- UCC Filing and Searching – Next Steps for Due Diligence
- Determining the Correct Debtor Name
- Standard State Search Logic
- Limited Case Law Study – RA9’s and Individual Name Cases
- Statutory Liens – Location and Name Considerations
- UCC-3’s – Requirements, Multi-Party and Jurisdictional Issues, and Amendments
Who should join:
- Attorneys and paralegals in law firms, who handle due diligence
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for due diligence