Modern mergers can indeed be challenging. There are numerous steps and requirements that must be met before, during, and after the merger. From due diligence to closing, each step requires precise timing for compliance and transactional details. This CLE webinar looks at the implementation of a merger plan to address risks associated with this complex process.
On-demand webinar: Mergers, a primer
Through a review of procedural requirements, case law, and corporate merger law, you’ll learn practical tips to alert you to costly missteps and assist in moving the merger to a successful close. This webinar also includes market trends and a discussion about the recent hype surrounding SPACs and the role they play in mergers.
- Current state of the M&A market
- Basic merger types
- Pre-merger planning, filing, and abandonment
- Effecting the merger
- Post-merger cleanup
- Long-range compliance planning
Who should join:
- Attorneys and paralegals in law firms, who handle mergers and acquisitions
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance and governance
Please complete the request form to access the webinar