Date: 16th March 2021
Wolters Kluwer Market Insights events cover the latest finance, risk and reporting issues affecting financial institutions.
This year we are excited to be providing an online experience to our French community. Watch our experts and learn about the latest regulatory drivers and trends impacting your business.
The agenda covered:
- Basel IV/CRDV: Is projecting exact regulatory metrics essential?
- Constraints under CRDV
- Regulatory aspects: ICAAP, ILAAP, ECB, PRA
- Risk and management aspects
- Upcoming French local regulatory changes: 2021 a pivotal year
- Switch from SURFI to RUBA
- Evolution of CREDITHAB in 2021 with a new version already expected from 2022
- Cloud value proposition – A secure infrastructure and data process
- Q&A Live
To access a recording of this webinar, please register below.