No matter the size or nature of the deal, compliance requirements can be daunting and complex. From due diligence all the way through to post-merger risk management there's a multitude of issues to address.
In order to safely navigate these tricky waters, it is best to be prepared ahead of time, so that potential hazards and serious issues can be averted. By knowing what to expect and when to execute, your deals will not only close but move forward more smoothly.
In this webinar, we will review the background and current landscape for deals, including leading deal transaction vehicles, and federal and state requirements. We will then discuss some of the more common compliance requirements, and the issues and challenges associated with them so that attendees may learn best practices in improving the efficiency and transparency of deal workflow.
Why focus on deal compliance?
- PE deals, deal count
Deal transaction vehicles
- Acquisition or divestiture
- Forward triangular merger
- Reverse triangular merger
Deal transaction and compliance requirements
- Entity types and good standing status
- Special purpose entities
- UCC searches and filings
- Business licensing
- Intellectual property
- Ethical concerns
- Global considerations
Learn more, read the Webinar Reference Book: Executing the Deal
Who should join:
- Attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals in law firms, who handle corporate business compliance, entity formation, finance deals, and mergers and acquisitions
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance
- Both new and experienced business compliance professionals