Buyers Guide for Financial Consolidation and Reporting Solutions
To help companies in the market for a financial consolidation and reporting solution, BPM Partners recently released their 2022-2023 Buyers Guide for Financial Consolidation and Reporting Solutions. The guide leverages data from their annual BPM Pulse Research Study and Vendor Landscape Matrix report and is the only vendor-neutral Buyers Guide for Financial Consolidation and Reporting Solutions available.
Areas covered in this guide include financial consolidation and close, account reconciliation, management reporting, statutory reporting, and performance dashboards.
The guide includes 7 key sections:
- Requirements – guidance on the key requirements you should be considering for your new consolidation and reporting solution
- Focused vs. comprehensive consolidation – a table laying out the key differences between the two main categories of consolidation solutions available today
- Core vendors – a brief snapshot of established vendors that have received top ratings specifically for their consolidation and reporting functionality
- Core vendors rating comparison chart – a chart comparing customer satisfaction ratings for seven key attributes
- Additional vendors – a list of newer vendors and others that did not meet the core vendor criteria
- Process – the methodology and best practices used by BPM Partners on their projects
- Additional content – CCH Tagetik Financial Close and Consolidation data sheet