LLC laws and statutes have changed great deal since they were first enacted in the 1990s. Join this complimentary CLE webinar to better understand the unique opportunities that LLCs offer, and learn how to navigate the corresponding laws of today, and beyond.
- What is an LLC, and how is it used?
- Unique LLC benefits
- Key events that have influenced amendments
- Reasons behind statute amendments
- Trends and cutting-edge developments in amendments
- Issues being decided by courts today
- Typical provisions governing:
- Compliance requirements
- Mergers and management
- Membership and conversions
- Foreign LLCs
Who should join:
- Attorneys and paralegals in law firms who handle corporate business compliance, entity formation, and mergers and acquisitions
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance and governance
Your expert guide:
Alex Halow, Esq. – Regional Attorney
As a member of CT’s Precedent Department, Alex closely tracks legislation affecting corporations, LLCs, and other business entities. He regularly provides expert insights to help maintain a national database of business entity filing requirements.