CCH® ProSystem fx® Scan - Taking Your Use of Adobe® Acrobat® to the Next Level
In this hands-on workshop, learn intermediate techniques, tips, and tricks to enhance your paperless tax practice and simplify your day-to-day activities by using a combination of Adobe Acrobat DC tools and CCH ProSystem fx PDFlyer tools. Topics will include creating fillable PDF forms, combining different file types into a single PDF, and locking or securing workpapers to prevent changes.
Type: Single-Client Training
Who Should Attend: All users who will manage and manipulate PDF files and workpapers.
Advanced Preparation: Adobe Acrobat DC installed, all attendees with consistent versions installed
Prerequisites Required: Yes
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and PDF files
Field of study: Computer Software & Application
Program/Course Level: Basic
- Understand how to navigate within Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Understand when to use PDFlyer tools versus Adobe Acrobat DC tools.
- Attach files to a PDF file and combine different file types in a PDF.
- Change the actions of a bookmark.
- Lock or secure your PDF workpapers.