CCH® ProSystem fx® Scan - Scan Operator (On-premise) - eLearning
In this interactive eLearning two hour course, learners will use CCH ProSystem fx Scan to automate the organization of the client's paper file walking through the fundamental front end scanning workflow, including document preparation, scanning, and quality control. Along the way, there will be tips which will help you make your process as efficient as possible.
Who Should Attend: All staff new to CCH ProSystem fx Scan who will be involved in the digital conversion portion of the CCH ProSystem fx Scan process.
Advanced Preparation: None
Prerequisites Required: None
Field of study: Computer Software & Application
Program/Course Level: Basic
- Prepare the paper workpaper file for the digital conversion process
- Understand the scanner options and settings
- Scan workpapers and manage digital images
- Examine digital images in a Quality Control step
- View the CCH ProSystem fx Scan process behind the scenes