CCH ProSystem fx Practice Management - Setup
Course content focuses on a group of important options and features you must set up for the program to function properly. While there are many other important options and features in the program, this course focuses on some of the most basic functions you must set up in order to prepare for conversion.
Type: Single Client Training, Multi-Client Training
Advanced Preparation: None
Prerequisites Required: None
Field of study: Business Management & Organization
Program/Course Level: Basic
- Make decisions on basic setup items such as timer rounding, AR payment entry method and labels for Client Staff Positions and Project Status Dates
- Create lists used in the program
- Setup employees in the program
- Set default security settings and security settings for individual employees
- Create a list of Categories, Subcategories and Service Codes
- Set up your default invoice format
- Make decisions about how to enter a new client and client contact
- Note: Mandatory for new customers. Please make note that the content provided in this Setup course is also covered in the Best Practices Consulting course; therefore, firms purchasing the Best Practices Consulting course do not need this session as well.