CCH ProSystem fx Practice Management - Best Practices Consulting
Designed to ensure a smooth implementation, a knowledgeable consultant will guide your firm's implementation leaders through important decisions within the software. During a one-day format, new customers gain a head start on using the software to its full potential. The consultant will also review program setup items and data conversion preparation. During a two-day format, attendees will have the opportunity to complete their own Policies & Procedures guide. Additional time is also available to discuss more complex technical, procedural, and functional implementation issues.
Type: Single Client Training
Advanced Preparation: None
Prerequisites Required: None
Field of study: Business Management & Organization
Program/Course Level: Basic
- Assess implementation goals
- Discuss setup items you need to complete for a successful conversion
- Use the implementation checklist to create a to-do list for conversion and implementation
- Make assignments and set due dates in the implementation checklist
- Begin updating the Policies & Procedures guide to build best practices specific to your company
- Complete the Policies & Procedures guide (two day format only)
- Work through complete multi-office or large-scale implementations (two day format only)
- Note: Best Practices Consulting is available in a one day or two day format.