CCH Axcess™ Tax - Administrator and Electronic Filing - eLearning
This course will be beneficial if you are administrative staff new to using CCH Axcess Tax. This course is designed to introduce you to the day to day processing of tax returns using CCH Axcess Tax. This course will also introduce you to the Dashboard, Return Manager, Batch Manager and electronic filing tracking.
Who Should Attend: Administration staff and Tax Champions Team
Advanced Preparation: None
Prerequisites Required: None
Field of study: Tax
Program/Course Level: Basic
- Set user preferences so they are always available and you do not need to continually set the option
- Use Return Manager to access existing tax returns or create a new one
- Use the ribbon for program navigation and customize the quick access toolbar
- Understand how to edit correspondence for tax returns and organizers
- Be able to print returns
- Track electronic filing through the Status System In this module, you will learn how to open the application and set user preferences so they are always available. We will also review the tools available in Return Manager for locating and sorting returns. These tools let you find the returns you need to work with faster.