Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2019
On Tuesday, 5 March 2019 UK Finance & Wolters Kluwer discussed how firms can derive long-term benefits with a strategic and holistic approach to PRA110 and Pillar 2 Liquidity Policy.
This webinar covered:
- Recent developments related to the implementation of PRA 110
- Focus on monetization actions that need to be reported on PRA110 and how a firm’s monetisation strategy can be modelled and managed during times of stress
- How to identify and determine the expected cash flows, measure, manage and report duration risk, basis risk and optionality risk under BAU and stress scenarios
- Nicos Kynicos, Manager: Regulatory Reporting, UK, Ireland and The Nordics
- Ioannis Akkizidis, Management and Development of Financial Risk and Analytical Solutions in Wolters Kluwer
Listen to our webinar to find out how progressive financial firms are approaching PRA110, particularly those which don’t only ensure regulatory compliance but deliver liquidity risk management as well as a strategic forward-looking view of the future evolution of their portfolios in both trading and banking books.