Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Join Chartis and Wolters Kluwer for an insightful webinar to explore finance, risk and regulatory reporting (FRR) technology and data trends, the drive towards greater organizational integration, and how institutions are turning these trends into value.
- The FRR data and technology landscape: what trends are FIs adopting, and how are these trends varying across types of institutions, firms of differing size, and departments within those firms?
- What choices are banks making as they approach their data sets, and what are the benefits and challenges of each approach?
- What are the impacts on risk management, finance and compliance, and providing insights for improved decision making?
- Determining need to have vs nice to have for RegTech and FinTech – the critical goals of any good solution.
- Understanding which data options offers the most potential to your bank or FI, and approaches to deliver that value.