Centralized practice management
ProSystem fx Practice Management gives you all the tools you need to manage your firm.
- Firm, employee and client dashboard
- Modules for time and expense entry
- Billing and invoicing
- Accounts receivable
- Project and contact management
Critical insight into your practiceRun your own reports to view firm summaries, compare current and previous years’ periods to date and year to date key figures, and analyze data on client work, payment collections and employees. Project management and tracking lets you monitor projects and ensure the right match between employees and projects.
Increased revenueTime and expense entry improves employee time tracking and helps ensure all billable hours are filed and billed.
Marketing made easyProSystem fx Practice Management makes it easy to retain existing clients and attract new ones. A marketing module tracks clients, leads and business affiliates, and easily generates mass emails, letters and labels.
Learn more about making better management decisions
Billing and Invoicing lets you bill by project, review historical transactions, generate on-screen invoices and assign a billing status to every client.
Dashboard displays information critical to better management decisions (Firm, Employee, Client, Project and Resource).
Project Management and Tracking monitors project due dates and budgets, provides reports on budget-to-actual hours and dollars, assigns employees to projects and enables greater control over the flow of tax returns.
Contact Management and Marketing tracks clients, contacts, business affiliates, prospects and leads and lets you analyze your referral and business affiliate relationships to gain new clients. Use this module to create marketing materials.
Accounts Receivable makes it easy to manage your client balances, including entering payments and adjustments and assessing finance charges. This module also allows you to email statements with customizable collection letters to manage delinquent accounts.
Time and Expense Entry uses an intuitive time-entry screen to encourage on-screen, daily use by employees. Unlimited timers help employees capture all billable time and convenient alerts remind them to submit time sheets.
Reports can be printed, automatically emailed, saved as PDFs and exported to a variety of other formats, including Microsoft® Excel®. Draw from 87 standard reports, and customize your own reports with Report Writer.
Internet Time Entry (add-on module) lets employees enter time and expenses from any location.
Syncing with Microsoft® Outlook® saves time and minimizes errors. Once set up, you can update contact information from one application.
See all Features
ProSystem fx Practice Management gives you the tools to evaluate critical information without running reports. You can:
- View firm summaries without leaving the Time Entry window.
- Compare this year’s and last year’s PTD and YTD key figures.
- Perform tax and accounting billing.
- Analyze client data, including time and expense, invoicing, write-ups and write- downs, payment collections and employee data.
- Firm and Employee Dashboard– Gives you the critical information to make better management decisions.
- Project Management and Tracking– Monitors project due dates and budgets, provides reports on budget-to-actual hours and dollars, assigns employees to projects and offers full tax tracking to monitor the flow of tax returns.
- Contact Management and Marketing– Track clients, contacts, business affiliates, prospects and leads. Analyze your referral and business affiliate relationships to gain new clients, build your business and create marketing materials to better promote your services.
- Billing and Invoicing– Bill by project, review historical transactions, generate on-screen invoices and assign a billing status to every client.
- Accounts Receivable– Manage your client balances, including entering payments and adjustments and assessing finance charges. Also allows you to e-mail statements with customizable dunning letters to manage delinquent accounts.
- Time and Expense Entry– Uses an intuitive time-entry screen to encourage on-screen, daily use by employees. Unlimited timers help employees increase their billable time and convenient alerts help them remember to submit their time sheets.
- Reports can be printed, e-mailed, saved as PDFs and exported to a variety of other formats, including Microsoft® Excel®. ProSystem fx Practice Management offers 87 standard reports, an easy-to-use Report Writer that lets you customize your own reports and extensive sorting and filtering options, with reports on:
- Service Codes
- Due Dates
- Internet Time Entry (add-on module)— Allows employees to enter their time and expenses from any location.
Choose from three levels of ProSystem fx Practice Management
TrainingCCH offers online training for all levels of professional development. Our expert instructor, course content and learning tools offer the tips and solid explanations to improve your work processes.
Count on our conversion and customization expertsOur team of professionals specializes in data conversion, data reassignment and reporting techniques. Need customization? Let our experts do the work for you.
- Data conversions from third party vendors
- Database clean-up, including code restructuring
- Automation of routine administrative tasks
- Creation of customized reports