On-demand webinar hosted by Risk.net
Date: May 20, 2020
Focusing on the latest developments in Basel regulatory framework, this webinar offers valuable insights from a panel of industry-experts on what is next for banks when managing Basel IV compliance and how the process may be impacted by the uncertainty around the Covid-19 crisis.
- What does the Basel delay in light of Covid-19 mean for banks?
- Integrating regulatory metrics across Capital, Market Risk, Liquidity, etc.
- Moving from compliance to strategic capital planning
- Prudential consolidation and the challenge of managing across multiple legal entities
- How technology can…
- Increase quality, consistency & control over an increasingly complex process
- Scale up Basel IV performance to facility on-demand, forward looking metrics
- Minimize cost and maintenance of ever-changing regulations