With OrthoEvidence, now accessible from Ovid, surgeons, physicians, orthopaedic specialists, nurses, and therapists can discover a comprehensive collection of analyses of the best international evidence in orthopaedics and musculoskeletal research.
The entire care team can access 11,000 high-quality research summaries, reports, original articles, podcasts, newsletters, and insights. Research gathered here is vetted by experts for quality and how impactful it is for use in clinical practice and improving patient outcomes.
OrthoEvidence on Ovid® includes:
- Over 6,000 Advanced Clinical Evidence (ACE) Reports — concise, to-the-point summaries of randomized controlled trials (RCTs) from over 600 journals (CME available, too!)
- Evidence summary reports from conference abstracts
- Podcast interviews with leaders and pioneers in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Interviews with authors of popular and trending ACE Reports
- Analysis papers, blog articles, research briefs, and more!