Books@Ovid offers a growing list of more than 11,400 current eBooks from the world’s most prestigious scholarly publishers, including one of the largest selections of core clinical titles.
Why Book Collections on Ovid?
- Natural language searching makes it easy to find what you are looking for without complex search terminology
- Access to eBooks from the world’s leading publishers including Lippincott, Wiley, Springer, Oxford University Press, and more
- Relevancy ranking in search saves time by delivering the best possible results
- Seamless linking to full-text journals and databases and even more resources outside of the Ovid environment
- Flexible search and browse options
- Customizable interface
- Download and save chapters as PDFs, leverage images and figures with export to PowerPoint
- Export citations in APA, AMA, and MLA formats