At Wolters Kluwer, our priority is to ensure your Lippincott® Solutions experience is as efficient, seamless and productive as possible. As part of our ongoing efforts to continually improve and advance our technology standards, we are moving the Lippincott Solutions platform to an agile, cloud-based solution for the following product lines:
- Lippincott Advisor
- Lippincott Blended Learning
- Lippincott Procedures
- Lippincott Professional Development Collection
The migration will begin Friday, August 7, at 9:00 PM Eastern time and is scheduled to finish no later than Saturday, August 8, at 9:00 AM Eastern time. Users will receive notification of limited functionality directly on the site during the 12-hour migration window. Specific Lippincott products will be affected as follows:
- Lippincott Procedures: Users will be able to open and read procedure content but will not be able to create or complete any assignments. New customizations, including notes, cannot be added during the 12-hour window.
- Lippincott Advisor: Users will be able to open and read content but will not be able to create or to complete any assignments. Notes cannot be added during the 12-hour window.
- Lippincott Blended Learning: Since this product is entirely learning and customization, this product will not be available during the 12-hour window.
- Lippincott Professional Development Collection: Since this product is comprised entirely of creating, assigning and completing learning and customization, this product will not be available during the 12-hour window.
Why cloud storage? Cloud software solutions provide our customers with advanced stability, reliability and scalability to ensure convenient, anytime access. Cloud strategies minimize risks associated with physical servers such as power outages. The cloud also allows us the opportunity to respond quickly to product downtimes, system backups and fix bugs, as well as quickly identify and alert you to any issues in real-time.
Why Amazon Web Services (AWS)? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a trusted Wolters Kluwer technology partner. AWS is widely regarded as one of the world’s most robust, stable, and secure cloud technology infrastructures. It’s designed to support a wide variety of database types, including sophisticated applications like Lippincott Solutions.
What does this mean for user experience? Your experience with Lippincott Solutions will not change with the cloud migration. You will continue to enjoy easy access to the high-quality and high-currency content backed by the best available research evidence.
Lippincott Procedures and Lippincott Advisor apps
Do you or your colleagues or staff use the Lippincott Procedures or Lippincott Advisor mobile app? The overwhelming majority of the product’s content will be available offline during the data migration.
Don’t have the app? Just go to the Google Play store or Apple’s App store and download the app onto your device. Choose “Accept” (Google Play) or “Install” (App Store) (for institutional access, select the Institution version and log in using the username and password provided by your hospital or facility). Tap the “Enter” (Google Play) or “Accept” (App Store) button, then the “Download” button. The app will open to a landing page.
Remember to switch the "Keep me logged in" button to "On” in order to access the app when offline.
Frequently asked questions
Below is a PDF list of frequently asked questions to share with your Information Technology department. If they have additional questions about the migration, please have them contact us.
We know that keeping current on new nursing protocols and techniques, educating and training your nurses, having access to the latest evidence-based information, and acquiring new skills and competency—all to better manage patients and improve patient outcomes—is critical. This migration to the Cloud will ensure you can continue to focus on what is most important while being reassured that Lippincott Solutions will always be there when you need it.