Marshall Islands is an attractive jurisdiction for your offshore company
CT Corporation provides International Business Corporation (IBC) and Limited Liability Company (LLC) formation services for the Republic of the Marshall Islands
Has your current jurisdiction become less favorable?
Contact our Specialists to re-domicile it to the Marshall Islands
* Recent legislation requires relevant non-resident domestic entities and foreign maritime entities (FMEs) to prove tax residency in another jurisdiction to continue to be exempt from local Marshall Islands taxes. This modern requirement has enhanced the reputation of Marshall Island companies overseas, especially within the European Union. A US IRS Employment Identification Number (EIN) is an acceptable way of claiming tax residency. Our experienced team can assist you with obtaining an EIN for your company.
Back To Top