Wolters Kluwer aims to help individuals and organizations navigate change and solve problems with confidence. Wolters Kluwer was named winner of eight 2018 Stevie Awards. This recognition confirms the passion and dedication of our people and the value of our expert solutions, which we offer to our customers to help them realize the unprecedented potential of now and deliver deep impact when it matters most.
Wolters Kluwer wins eight Stevie Awards in 2018 American Business Awards
Wolters Kluwer was named the winner of the following specific Gold, Silver, and Bronze 2018 American Business awards, across different categories:
- Tax & Accounting: CCH® AnswerConnect
- Category: New Product of the Year - Content Search Technology Solution
- ELM Solutions
- Category: Customer Service Department of the Year – Computer Software - 100 or More Employees
- TeamMate Solutions: TeamMate Analytics
- Category: New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution
- ELM Solutions: LegalVIEW® Dashboards
- Category: New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Business or Competitive Intelligence Solution
- Financial Services: CASH Workflow™
- Category: New Product or Service of the Year - Software - FinTech Solution
- Lien Solutions – Rajesh Naik, VP, Business Operations and Technology
- Category: Leader in Driving Business Innovation & Experience Through Analytics
- Lien Solutions
- Category: Customer Service Department of the Year - Business Services
More information on Stevie award-winning products from Wolters Kluwer in the tax and accounting space.
The Stevie Awards were created to honor and generate public recognition of achievements and positive contributions of organizations. They have become one of the world's most coveted prizes. More than 2,500 organizations competed for prestigious recognition that accompanies these awards this year. The awards in the categories of New Product and IT will be officially presented at the 16th Annual American Business Awards banquet on Monday, June 11, 2018 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, governance, risk & compliance, and legal & regulatory sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.