Wolters Kluwer’s Enablon Unveils Next Generation of Vision Platform Software, Featuring Enhancements that Empower Organizations To Be More Responsible, Productive and Safe
April 12, 2022 – To help global enterprises navigate the ever-evolving risk and compliance landscape, Enablon has released Version 9.4 of its integrated risk management platform. Designed for organizations of all sizes, Version 9.4 of the Enablon Vision Platform features enhancements that will enable greater collaboration and integration, streamline communications and mobility, and more. Wolters Kluwer’s Enablon is a global leader in Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG); Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC); Environment, Health, Safety, and Quality (EHSQ); and Operational Risk Management (ORM) software solutions.
“In today’s business environment, we see an increase in regulation on many fronts, which requires a more sophisticated, holistic and collaborative approach to risk management,” says Laurent Dechaux, Vice President & Managing Director, Wolters Kluwer Enablon. “Technology can be a powerful tool to help businesses proactively address these challenges and operate in a manner that’s responsible, productive and safe.”
Version 9.4 of the Enablon Vision Platform empowers organizations to collaborate in a new way to manage risk. It builds on a foundation that’s designed to deliver a comprehensive 360° view of risk by breaking down silos between EHS, risk, sustainability, and compliance; integrating processes of safety, risk, and operations; connecting workers through mobility; and predicting and preventing incidents.
Top benefits of Version 9.4 include:
- New ESG best practice templates: Align environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) data against disclosure frameworks like the SASB Standards, the GRI Standards and TCFD with time-saving templates.
- New quality management options for teams with shared Environment, Health, Safety, and Quality (EHSQ) functions: Drive collaboration between teams and enhance quality and EHS performance.
- Improved Control of Work processes: Ensure certifications of workers are efficiently tracked and only competent individuals can carry out specific actions in Control of Work planning, and save time in the field with new Permit to Work mobile functionality.
- Consolidated performance data: Receive updates for changes in barrier health to better monitor and manage controls.
- Bowtie diagrams in your browser: Access new web-based bowtie editing, eliminating the need to install a separate desktop application. Using the bowtie view of risk, obtain a full, real-time overview of barrier integrity combined with control effectiveness.
“Version 9.4 of the Enablon Vision platform is not just about collecting more data. It’s about empowering employees to carry out more specific tasks related to their jobs and enabling additional processes. And ultimately, it’s about giving organizations visibility into operations, helping them understand where the data comes from, and rolling up critical risks at the enterprise level.” says Rob Davis, Vice President of Product Management, Wolters Kluwer Enablon. “With the Enablon Vision Platform version 9.4, Enablon customers already have an edge and are equipped to deal with granular operational processes and data collection to meet the evolving needs and new requirements for risk, compliance, and ESG performance.”
Enablon is the world’s leading provider of integrated software solutions for risk and compliance; engineering and operations; environment, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) and sustainability. The business helps create a better world by making organizations responsible, productive and safe through innovative technology. Hundreds of industry-leading enterprises and millions of users worldwide rely on Enablon’s solutions to minimize risks, increase worker safety, prevent incidents from happening, achieve regulatory compliance and reduce environmental impact.
Version 9.4 is now available for new Enablon customers and as an upgrade for existing customers. For more information, visit www.enablon.com, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, governance, risk & compliance, and legal & regulatory sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.