Securing the proper licenses for your contractors is one of the most important things you can do for your construction business. However, regulations, classifications, and application requirements vary by state and can be challenging to keep up with—but failing to comply has major consequences and working without a contractor’s license is illegal in some cases.
On-demand webinar: Contractor licensing compliance deconstructed
Join this webinar to learn the ins-and-outs of contractor licensing compliance. Our business license consultant will break down scenarios in which you’ll need a contractor license, explain how to obtain one, and provide tips to stay in compliance moving forward.
- Background – knowing when you’ll need a contractor license
- Selection – what are the different types of licenses available
- Requirements – determining what’s needed for the license
- Process – how to obtain a license
- License non-compliance – what’s at stake
- Ongoing – maintaining license compliance and managing changes
Who should join:
- Business owners
- Paralegals and attorneys
- In-house legal counsel