On 31 July 2023, the European Banking Authority (EBA) released the final report proposing amendments to the implementing technical standards (ITS) with respect to the interest rate risk in the banking book (IRRBB) reporting requirements.
With Implementation expected to be achieved within 12 months of the guidelines, banks need to be ready to comply. The evolving methodology, growing complexity, and challenge of reporting new requirements means it’s imperative for banks of all sizes to ensure their interest rate and liquidity risk systems can provide regulatory compliance while maintaining competitiveness in the market.
Listen on-demand as Xavier Dubois, Director, Product Management, Finance, Risk & Regulatory Reporting examines the EBA final report, new reporting requirements, key takeaways, conclusions and next steps.
Agenda highlights include:
- Key changes introduced by the EBA
- New IRRBB challenges institutions must anticipate
- Practical considerations on how to apply the new EBA standards
- Best practice approach to the new data granularity, quality, and metrics
- How Wolters Kluwer can help