Why do most top U.S. companies incorporate in Delaware? The state remains one of the most advantageous for business entity formation, including two-thirds of Fortune 500s and 80% of firms going public. Join this on-demand webinar to explore the many benefits that come with formation in this popular state.
On-demand webinar: Delaware's Business Entity Laws
CT’s expert attorney provides insights on general corporate law, types of statutory mergers, alternate entities, best practices for ongoing success, and more. Learn how your clients can benefit from Delaware’s business-friendly statutes, confidently answering the questions “why Delaware?” and “what do I need to know for best results?”
For more information about forming in Delaware, download the supporting seminar reference book.
Attendees will learn about:
- Why Delaware is the leading formation state
- General corporate law in Delaware
- Types of statutory mergers
- Limited Liability Company Acts
- Other Delaware alternative entities
- Paying annual franchise taxes
- Attorneys and paralegals in law firms who handle corporate business compliance, entity formation, and mergers and acquisitions
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance