The recently passed $2.2 trillion CARES Act includes a Disaster Loan Program through the Small Business Administration (SBA). Businesses impacted by the coronavirus pandemic can apply for low-interest small business disaster loans a portion of which can potentially be forgiven. The application and forgiveness processes can be complex. It’s best to speak with an accountant to find out if you qualify for federal disaster assistance. They’ll document your losses, maximize your tax benefits and get you the relief you’re entitled to. Vcorp teamed with 1800Accountant to assist our clients with these applications.
Click here to talk to a 1800Accountant expert today!
Here’s how it works. 1800Accountant can help:
- Connect your business with a dedicated accountant.
- Discuss the disaster relief package and what your business qualifies for.
- Ensure you have your documents in order.
- Prepare and File your SBA Federal Disaster Loan application.
- Guarantee your business receives every dollar you qualify for in relief aid.