Webinar OverviewThe digital revolution known as Industry 4.0 is disrupting industries and changing how businesses operate, enabled by technology innovations such as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Big Data analytics. EHS leaders have an excellent opportunity to leverage this trend to transform safety, environmental, and operational performance. This webinar will present research on how advanced analytics capabilities can enable a more proactive, predictive approach to EHS and risk management to achieve operational excellence.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- How networks of smart, connected devices are revolutionizing industrial operations
- Why EHS leaders should embrace Digital Transformation, or risk becoming irrelevant
- How to leverage advanced analytics to move towards predictive risk management
- Real-world examples of how the IIoT compounds the value of EHS and operational data
- Steps EHS leaders should take to become digital innovators, and pitfalls to avoid