Lippincott® Procedures Australia is a point-of-care procedure guide that saves nurses' time and provides safer, consistent and more effective care.
It provides real-time access to Australian step-by-step guides for up to 450 evidence-based procedures and skills in more specialties than any other procedures and skills-based resource currently available to medical and academic institutions.
The online evidence-based procedure guide reflects Australia’s nursing protocols, regulations, terminology, and drug names.
- Save valuable time spent creating, writing, reviewing, and tracking all procedures
- Providing immediate access to trusted clinical information
- Promotes more effective intercollaborative professional practice
- Evaluating staff competency and adherence to standards
- Empowers clinicians with the knowledge and confidence to make informed clinical decisions
- Improves patient outcomes, reduces errors, and promotes consistent, standardised care across your organisation
Lippincott Procedures Australia has been mapped to the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards. The NSQHS Standards provide a nationally consistent statement of the level of care consumers can expect from health service organisations.