The Belgian GAAP for Consolidated Financial Statements CCH Tagetik starter kit is preconfigured for companies that need to report according Belgian law. The starter kit is developed on the basis of the normalized chart of accounts and contains all the required functionality to collect, consolidate and report for companies that fall within the scope of consolidation rules. The starter kit comes with a pre-configured consolidation package, reporting process and consolidation posting logic.
3 reasons why Satriun Belgian GAAP for Consolidation Financial Statements lets you focus on business
Consolidated inancial Statements prepared with Belgian standards
Belgian GAAP for Consolidated Financial Statements enables a faster close.
- Consolidation package in English, Dutch and French
- Process cockpit with intercompany reconciliation
- Full set of automated consolidation postings
- Easy roll out across the organization
- Sales by segment, expenses by function
Detail sales by segment and operating expenses by function
Belgian GAAP for Consolidated Financial Statements covers the full scope of statutory reporting, including the MAR account scheme and data validation rules to help control data quality.
- Combines statutory and management reporting
- Combines financial and non-financial reporting
- Embedded indirect cash flow statement
- Automated equity consolidation
- Enables faster close through reconciliation cockpit