- Data Model: Data model definition and maintenance, aggregation structures, and relevant information for each Dimension.
- Output Reporting: Learn basic reporting features for data browsing and data entry which represent the pillars for any CCH Tagetik implementation.
- Data Collection: Explore the basics of the application process set-up and all features for collecting data.
- Consolidation/Planning/Collaborative Office: Learn how to setup and maintain specific processes, like consolidation, planning, or the collaborative office.
- Online test: Complete an optional online test that covers the previous four steps. The test can be used to self-evaluate your skills on CCH Tagetik and help you identify areas where you can improve. Passing the test will unlock your "Certified Administrator" diploma.
Project deep dive: This last step is not an actual course, but is recommended to complete your learning path. In it, you'll study your own project documentation, linking the best practices, tips and features you learned in the courses with your actual application. It's a great chance to review your knowledge and understand which areas need additional review.
Why should I follow this path?
This learning path is designed to provide you with core product knowledge, as well as best practices and ways to maintain and manage your application. Remember that you can complete these classes at your own pace.
Completing the learning path will ensure you get the most out of CCH Tagetik and your investment in becoming a Certified Administrator.