Nine Wolters Kluwer products named finalists in 2018 SIIA CODiE Awards
- CCH AnswerConnect: Best Content Search, Discovery & Analytics Solution
- CCH Axcess: Best Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning Solution
- CCH Tagetik IFRS 17: Best Financial Management Solution
- TeamMate+ and Enablon: Best Compliance Solution
- LegalVIEW BillAnalyzer, Cybersecurity & Privacy Law Suite, and Cheetah: Best Legal Solution
- Lippincott DocuCare: Best Instructional Solution in Other Curriculum Areas
- CasebookConnect: Best Emerging Instructional Technology Solutions
As a global provider of professional information, software solutions and services, Wolters Kluwer aims to help protect people’s health, prosperity, safety, and legal rights while building better professionals in business. By creating innovate products that offer meaningful solutions to enhance and deploy deep domain knowledge, Wolters Kluwer aims to empower experts and professionals to deliver impact.
Established by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the CODiEs recognize excellence and achievement in the business software, digital content,and education technology industries, and are the industry’s only peer-reviewed awards program. The CODiE Awards program also honors excellence in corporate philanthropy.
The winners of the 2018 SIIA CODiE Awards will be announced at its annual conference on June 12 and 13 in San Francisco, California.
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, governance, risk & compliance, and legal & regulatory sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.