Wolters Kluwer Attends the 2021 Virtual Latino Tax Fest
Hosted yearly, the Virtual Latino Tax Fest is more than just a wealth of knowledge for industry professionals; the Tax Fest has served to forge new networks across the industry, and connect those whom normally met face to face during this era of social distancing.
Across the event subjects of interest included topics such as Immigration Issues, Cyber Security, the Tax Industry's response to COVID-19, updates to current legislation, and preparations for the upcoming tax season. Industry leaders and IRS speakers were there to lend their insights and wisdom during the event.
Joining Virtual Conferences in 2021 and Beyond
Over the past 2 years, the tax industry has shifted from in-person events to virtual events, and while there are pros and cons to each event format, the immediate and wide ranging aspects of Virtual Conferences cannot be denied.
Here are a few tips to maximize your attendance at a virtual conference:
- Log in beforehand to get a lay of the land beforehand so you can quickly navigate to needed materials.
- Minimize your distractions and focus on the event as if you were there in person. Actively participate in the conversation.
- Take advantage of networking opportunities - these exist just as they do at in-person events.
- Take advantage of all the booths that you can, which could have been missed just due to the breath of the show floor at in-person events.
- Relax, have fun, treat it like you would any other face to face event.
- Register for Live Demos and watch videos to easily ensure each product is right for you.
- Continue with your preparations for the upcoming tax season by joining our GetWise 2021 Virtual Training, the can't miss annual training event for ATX and TaxWise Customers.
Wolters Kluwer at the Virtual Latino TaxFest 2021
Secure Online Document Storage And Two-Way File Sharing
Want to learn more about the benefits of running a Virtual Tax Office? Request a consultation with one of our Solutions Consultants focused on growing tax preparation businesses in your area.