On December 16, industry experts shared key findings from Wolters Kluwer’s annual Regulatory & Risk Management Indicator survey of U.S. banks and credit unions. The presenters in this recorded webinar are:
- Timothy Burniston, Senior Advisor, Regulatory Strategy, Wolters Kluwer
- Elaine Duffus, Senior Specialized Consultant, Wolters Kluwer
- Steven D’Alfonso, Senior Analyst, IDC Financial Insights
You will hear answers to some of your questions like:
- What are the top risk management priorities for the coming year?
- How large of a role did the COVID-19 pandemic play in enterprise risk planning?
- What are the most pressing regulatory challenges over the next 12 months?
- How confident are you in your ability to maintain and demonstrate compliance to regulators?
Join us for an in-depth discussion about the risk and compliance factors facing U.S. financial institutions and their ramifications.
(Recorded Dec. 16, 2020)