In 2020 EIOPA has performed a review of the Solvency II directive resulting in a proposal for a large number of adaptations in the SII regulations.
The adaptations EIOPA proposes in Solvency II, concern a very large number of changes in SCR and MCR calculations, underlying assumptions, definitions for the best estimate liabilities as well as the pilar 3 disclosures.
Pending approval by the European parliament, the changes on the amendments of supervisory reporting and disclosure requirements (ITS) are expected to take effect by the end of 2022.
This gives rise to the following questions:
- What is the complete scope of the proposed changes?
- Which of these changes will apply to our insurance company?
- How do I make sure I don’t miss any important changes?
- What is the impact of the SII changes on our system landscape?
- How do I make sure to timely prepare in order to remain compliant?
We invite you for an online webinar on 11 November 2021 where former board member of the association of Dutch insurers and Solvency II expert Ron Hersmis will guide you through the proposed changes, the timelines as well as the impact on your organization.
Then Grazia Cafagna and Simone Dinice will present how the CCH® Tagetik platform can support you to address the changes and remain compliant with Solvency II regulations.
- Welcome and Introduction
Roel Haverland, Managing Director CCH® Tagetik Benelux
Jonas Qvarfordt, Managing Director CCH® Tagetik Nordics
- What does the new SII directive (end 2022) effectively mean for your business and why change system now?
Ron Hersmis, Senior Actuary at Sofia Consulting
- How to remain compliant with Solvency II regulations
Grazia Cafagna, Head of Banking & Insurance Global Solutions CCH® Tagetik
Simone Dinice, Project Manager – Banking & Insurance Solutions CCH® Tagetik
- CCH Tagetik SII Solution roadmap
Grazia Cafagna & Simone Dinice
- Summary and what’s next