You need to know about competition and consumer law if you, or your clients, answered “yes”. We can help you quickly understand whether the law applies to your situation, how similar cases were decided, what the law requires, how the law is changing and what you can do about it.
Join our in-house expert, Rufina Law, for a live demo of the Competition and Consumer Law practice area on our CCH Pinpoint platform. We’ll show you how to use our:
- Interactive Consumer guarantee case finder, Unfair contract term case finder, and Misleading conduct case finder
- Practical guides on Setting prices, Advertising, Selling goods or services, ACCC search warrants, Evidence in litigation, Unfair contract terms and Consumer guarantees
- Covid-19 guide and case table
- Summary of recent changes to the law
- Leaderboard of penalties for consumer law breaches
- Precedents and comparative tables
- Topic guides, giving you a starting point for key topics, e.g., cartels and unconscionable conduct
- 360⁰ view, linking legislation, cases, commentary and practical tools
Who should attend
Lawyers from firms of all sizes, In-house counsel, Barristers, Directors and senior managers of businesses of all sizes, including retailers, manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, banks, builders, farmers, education providers, energy providers, real estate agents, franchisors and the government.
Rufina Law, Portfolio Lead – Commercial Law, Senior Content Management Analyst, Research and Learning – Australia, Wolters Kluwer