If disclosure management is the processes a company undergoes in order to manage data, adhere to regulations and prepare disclosures for public reports, then collaborative disclosure management occurs when contributors from all departments, regions and LoBs can complete their subsequent contributions using functions that recognize, facilitate and optimize the collaborative nature of disclosure.
From close to disclosure, CCH Tagetik cascades data — consolidated according to the standard of your choosing — into any output. Whether you’re creating a net new report, rolling one forward, or simply updating a document, our end-to-end solution makes it easy.
Tune into this 30-minute demonstration of CCH Tagetik's solution for management reporting and disclosure management, and see the burden of the "last mile of finance" become a thing of the past:
- Dynamic reports refresh quickly with updated figures
- Microsoft Office integration ties numbers to narrative
- Multiple users can collaborate simultaneously with a single database including financial and operational data
- Full traceability with audit logs and contributor activities, down to the metadata
- Unifies disclosure-related processes (data collection, consolidation, reporting, and analysis) so they can be completed in a single system
- Keeps contributors on track and managing finance executives in the know with a process workflow and inter-system approvals
Time: 1:30pm to 2:00pm EST
Date: April 20, 2023