The coming festive season is when families and friends come together, it is also a time when your clients may realise their mums, dads, grandmas and grandpas are not as well and independent as they had been 12 months ago. This session will provide professionals an overview of the key types of care available and costs associated with accessing this care.
The topics covered include:
- Types of care delivered at home and costs associated with them, CHSP, Home Care Packaged and private care. How to calculate the fees associated with a Home Care Package including Basic Daily Fee and Income Tested Care Fee.
- Access to other types of care including respite and costs associated with this short term care.
- Residential Aged Care: cost of residential aged care inc accommodation payments, Basic Daily Fee and Means Tested Care Fee.
- Retirement Communities and care plans offered when moving home may be an option.
Understand the types of care available from home care through to Residential aged care. Professional will learn the following:
- Understand the costs and types of care available
- Issues relating to choice and options of different types of care
- Acquire the knowledge to assist and guide clients through a variety of choices
- Provide holistic financial advice on matters relating to Retirement living and residential aged care
Financial planners, para planners, accountants, lawyers
You will also be provided with
- A PDF of the presenter’s PowerPoint
- Access to the subsequent e-Learning including transcript, CPD Quiz and webinar recording which can be viewed multiple times
- Any Supporting Documentation
- A CPD Certificate if you attend more than 80% of the live session