FinanceNovember 28, 2022
Buyers Guide for Budgeting and Planning Solutions
To help companies in the market for a new budgeting and planning solution, BPM Partners recently released their 2022 Buyers Guide for Budgeting and Planning Solutions. The guide leverages data from their annual BPM Pulse Research Study and Vendor Landscape Matrix report and is the only vendor-neutral Buyers Guide for Budgeting & Planning Solutions.
Areas covered in this guide include budgeting, forecasting, modeling, financial planning, operational planning, and analytics.
This guide has 6 key sections:
- Requirements – guidance on the key requirements you should be considering for your new budgeting and planning solution
- Core vendors – a brief snapshot for a list of established vendors that have received top ratings specifically for their budgeting and planning functionality
- Core vendors rating comparison chart – a chart comparing customer satisfaction ratings for seven key attributes
- Additional vendors – a list of newer vendors and others that did not meet the core vendor criteria
- Process – elements of the methodology and best practices we use on our own projects to enable you to find the best vendor for your unique requirements
- Additional content – CCH Tagetik Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting data sheet
VideoFinanceMarch 16, 2023Sealord speeds up their financial close, while keeping pace with evolving accounting standards.Second largest seafood company in New Zealand with global operations reaching over 60 markets in 30 currencies produces its global consolidated results in half the time.Learn More