The introduction of the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (PPSA) to Australia was the biggest change to commercial finance law in decades, impacting many areas of law including: Corporations, Insolvency, Construction, Agribusiness, Leasing, Contract, Banking, Finance, Mining, Family and Intellectual Property.
Be across all the relevant and essential PPSA information you need, all in one place with our:
- Annotated Personal Property Securities Act 2009
- Practical commentary and checklists on specific industry sectors including:
- Infrastructure and Construction
- Commercial leasing
- Retail leasing
- Equipment leasing
- Sample precedent clauses and checklists
- Workflow oriented topic guides which act as a great starting point for guidance on commonly faced legal issues
- Full text of selected cases, including authoritative discussion of each decision’s importance
- Personal Property Securities Regulations 2010.
In-depth coverage written by legal professionals, for legal professionals
We’ve enlisted the most authoritative experts to provide annotations and commentary for the Personal Property Securities Law practice area including original authors:
- Jason Harris, Professor of Corporate Law at University of Sydney and renowned PPS expert
- Nicholas Mirzai, Barrister at Level 22 Chambers
Our precedents and industry-specific content were authored by experts from a variety of leading law firms including Corrs Chambers Westgarth.
Utilise our practical tools, including precedents and checklists all developed by specialist legal practitioners designed to improve your efficiency. We’ve highlighted some of our most popular tools below:
Comparative table of foreign provisions – Quickly reference across Australian and foreign jurisdictions relating to PPSA on CCH Pinpoint®.
Glossary – An easy-to-use practical guide providing explanations on common terms relating to PPSA.
Questions and Answers – Our expert authors have designed hypothetical questions and answers in relation to PPSA to help illustrate how these issues can be addressed.
Experience CCH Pinpoint® for yourself.
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.